-
July 20th, 2006, 07:04 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Alright, Evangeline "Eva" Renee it is! I love the name, and it's an indirect homage to a great character from one of my favorite shows. ^_^
And congrats on your #22 T. Lynn! Post pictures as soon as you can check her out with out rousing your DD's suspicion. =3
-
July 20th, 2006, 07:21 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Congratulations, Nevtal!
Enjoy!
Joy
-
July 20th, 2006, 07:36 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I'm going against the tide here, but I think Meredith is a lovely name and that gets my vote.
Anyway, she's a gorgeous doll! Congratulations!
-
July 24th, 2006, 09:23 PM
#14
Inactive Member
She's a lovely doll. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I like Evangeline "Eva" for her. You'll pick the exact right name for her, whatever you decide. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2006, 10:34 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Oh, she's gorgeous! I love AGT10... and Evangeline is a beautiful name for her!
-
July 24th, 2006, 10:37 PM
#16
Inactive Member
I love the green eyes and dark brown hair! She is cute! Congrats on getting her. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 24th, 2006, 10:42 PM
#17
Inactive Member
She is a beautiful doll, congrats to you!
By the way, I always thought she would make a good Amelia doll (from Amelia's Notebooks), with a haircut, of course.
-
July 24th, 2006, 11:01 PM
#18
Inactive Member
What a beauty! Congratulations. Can't help, I like all the names.
-
July 24th, 2006, 11:13 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Thank you everyone! ^_^ I've officially named her Evangeline, or Eva for short. She really is a cutie.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks